Products > Rigid Insulation Sarking and Sheathing panels
Rigid insulation panels
T&G rigid sarking & sheathing boards for external wall and roof applications
Areas of application
Rigid insulation sheathing & sarking boards from Steico (T&G on all 4 sides) that can be installed as a protective external skin of a building envelope. It provides an air-tight, water resistant, insulated layer as well as providing structural strength. Certain boards are also suitable for a natural Lime based or Earthen render.
The insulation sheathing & sarking panels can be fixed to timber framing, CLT, or masonry walls. The insulation boards can also be used over roof rafters for pitched or flat roofs.
• Insulating sheathing and sarking board
• Can be rendered or cladded over
• Reduces thermal bridging through the structure
• Water resistant, acts as a sarking board
• Tongue & Groove system prevents air leaks
• Breathable, Air tight, Water resistant, system
• Good fibre resistance
• Excellent sound proofing qualities
• Environment-friendly, fully recyclable
• Provides a green architectural solution
Board sizes & Packaging information
Thicknesses of 20mm - 240mm are available.
Please contact us for more information
Prices & R values
40mm board [R -0.80] $27.50 /m² inc. GST
60mm board [R -1.25] $42.50 /m² inc. GST
Thickness up to 240mm available. Please contact us for prices.
Minimum order quantities: Pallet quantity
Sales terms + Delivery Options: Learn more here