Products > Rigid Insulation boards for external walls & roofs
Rigid insulating boards
Waterproof & insulating boards for external walls and roof
Areas of application - External walls / Above roof rafters
These rigid boards from Steico can be installed as a protective skin over the building envelope. They provides an air-tight, water resistant, thermal break as well as a sound proofing layer. The boards can be fixed over timber framing, CLT's, masonry walls and metal frames. They can be cladded over or finished with a natural lime render.
The rigid boares can also be installed over roof rafters.
• Water resistant (no additional membrane needed)
• Reduces cold & heat bridging through the structure
• Tongue & Groove on all 4 sides preventing air leaks
• Vapour open allow building fabric to breath
• Excellent fire resistance
• Good sound proofing qualities
• Environment-friendly, fully recyclable
• Provides a green architectural solution
• Can be rendered or cladded over
Board sizes & Packaging information
Thicknesses of 20mm - 240mm are available.
Please contact us for more information
Prices & R values
40mm board [R value -0.80] $32.50 /m² inc. GST
60mm board [R value -1.25] $42.50 /m² inc. GST
Thickness up to 240mm available. Please contact us for prices.
Minimum order quantities: Pallet quantity
Sales terms + Delivery Options: Learn more here