Products > Gap Insulation
Flexible strips used to fill & insulate gaps between window and door frames.
Areas of application
Resilient bands for floating screeds allowing the separation with
vertical structural elements, or joints expansion in dry construction. Used an infill for gaps between windows / doors and timber frame.
• Ecological alternative to resilient polyethylene tapes
• Excellent sound insulation
• Strong, rigid and resistant to pressure
• Quick implementation, easy cutting
• Does not cause skin reaction
• Convenient packaging suitable for work on construction sites
Sizes and Packaging information
Strip Dimensions: 10mm thick x 100mm wide x 10m long
Packaging: 3 rolls per Box
Sold per Box