Products > Protect DRY - Rigid Insulation boards for external walls & roofs
PROTECT - DRY BOARD
Vapour open, lightweight homogenous rigid insulating board.
These Protect Dry boards are manufactured from the dry process which creates a lightweight homogenous boards. (About 20% lighter than the regular Protect boards)
They can be installed as a protective skin over the building envelope; providing an
air-tight, water resistant, thermal break as well as a sound proofing layer.
The Protect Dry boards can be fixed over timber framing, CLT's, masonry walls, metal frames & over roof rafters.
• Water resistant (no additional membrane needed)
• Reduces cold & heat bridging through the structure
• Tongue & Groove on all 4 sides preventing air leaks
• Vapour open allow building fabric to breath
• Excellent fire resistance
• Good sound proofing qualities
• Environment-friendly, fully recyclable
• Provides a green architectural solution
• Suitable for a natural Clay or Lime based render finish
40mm board [R value -0.93] $28.00 /sqm (GST inclusive)
60mm board [R value -1.40] $42.00 /sqm (GST inclusive)
Stocked thicknesses: 40 & 60mm / Other thickness up to 240mm available.
Board format typically 2200mm x 750mm - T&G or Square edge
Minimum order quantities: Pallet quantity
Sales terms + Delivery Options: Learn more here
We highly recommend booking your m2 requirements well in advance. Please contact us for availability.
Protect H / M board format: typically 2200mm x 750mm
Protect - "L" board format: typically 1200mm x 400mm