Butt joint and joint adhesive bonding of STEICO wood fibre panels together with STEICOmulti primer. - For butt joint and joint adhesive bonding in the STEICO sheet and membrane system.
- For joint bonding of the STEICOfix insulation wedge.
• High UV and ageing resistance
• High moisture resistance/rainproof
• Can be used indoors and in protected
• Can be processed from −10°C (dry and
ice-free substrate required)
• Temperature resistant between
−40 °C and + 100 °C
Primer for the adhesion promotion/ improvement of adhesive bondings with STEICOmulti tape F
on mineral substrates with different absorbency levels (e.g. gypsum fibreboard, concrete, masonry)
as well as wood and wood-based materials (e.g. STEICO wood fibre insulation)
Rapid flash-off time
Cold substrate can be processed from −10°C
Efficient material application thanks to a practical dispensing bottle
Good water resistance
PE bottle with dispenser, content 1 kg
1 Bottle covers approximately 25 - 35 linear meter strip 100mm-150mm wide.