Application > Ceiling & wall insulation
Ceiling & wall insulation
Natural wood fibre bulk insulation is a high density yet flexible material that can be used in all building cavities: Between roof rafters, ceilings areas, external wall, floors and sub-floors, internal partitions , and service zones.
The wood fibre batt measure 1220mm x 575mm and comes in thicknesses of 40mm to 240mm. They fit perfectly within a stud system of 600mm on center, but can easily be cut to fit other sizes.
Benefits of using the natural woodfibre bulk insulation batts
• Water vapour open / breathable for a healthy room environment
• Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
• Flexible thermal insulation, easy handling, non-irritant to skin
• Good compression strength; doesn't sag over time
• Provides excellent sound proofing for rooms
• Ecological and environment-friendly, fully recyclable
• Provides a green architectural solution
• Insulation properties 5 times greater than traditional insulation